List Price: $ 84.50
Your Price: $ 39.50
List Price: $ 74.50
Your Price: $ 34.50
FC Free is a simple arithmetic Formula Calculator for those who need only addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
It consists of the Formula tab, with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and it comes with all the File, Edit, View, Calculators, Options and Help menus, plus Examples, Hints and Tooltips.
See the User Manual for the FC Products for a complete description of FC Lite, and the Screencast tab for a tour of the features that are common to the FC Products, including the menus (except FC Free).
* Version updates include bug fixes and new features.
It comes with extensive Help, Hints, Tooltips and the User Manual. The Help and Hints include a complete range of feature and context-sensitive information, plus examples. The Tooltips explain the purpose of each tab-page edit box and button.
With the menus, users of FC Lite can:
- Save calculations in native format
- Load calculations saved by FC Lite
- Save initialisations, to determine how FC Lite is launched
- Change settings, for example to control the way the number of decimal places in results is determined, or to change the edit-box text color, font and size
- Customise the calculator, by duplicating the Formula page
- Clear each edit box on the current tab page, or on all the pages
- Resize or maximize the FC Lite dialog-box window
- Make the dialog-box stay on top when switching to another window
- Enable default menu items
- Suppress Hints and Tooltips.
Since the operators and tab pages are limited, users of FC Lite can’t:
- Do some arithmetic operations, such as finding roots
- Apply mathematical functions
- Calculate statistics, except by typed-in formula
- Combine typed-in calculations with the use of buttons
- Load calculators saved by FC Arithmetic, FC Scientific or FC Max, except those that have been customised to contain only the Formula tab page
- Use such loaded calculators unless they are limited to FC Lite’s operators.
The sections directly relevant to FC Lite are: FC Lite, the Formula tab, the available operators, plus some of the Examples.
You can download the User Manual for free, using the link on the top menu, and FC Lite also comes with a copy that is automatically installed on download after purchase. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Manual.