FC Arithmetic is a powerful arithmetic Formula Calculator with a full range of operators, and some statistics, which can be applied to calculations not just numbers.
It consists of the Formula, Statistics and Totals tabs, and all the File, Edit, View, Calculators, Options and Help menus. It comes with complete context-sensitive Help, Examples, Hints and Tooltips.
See the User Manual for the FC Products for a complete description of FC Arithmetic, and the Screencast under FC Lite for a tour of the features that are common to the FC Products, including the menus (except FC Free).
* Version updates include bug fixes and new features.
It comes with extensive Help, Hints, Tooltips and the User Manual. The Help and Hints include a complete range of feature and context-sensitive information, plus examples. The Tooltips explain the purpose of each tab-page edit box and button.
There is a full range of 10 arithmetic operators, and, among other things, users of FC Arithmetic can easily calculate square, cube and all other roots.
With the Statistics and Totals tab pages, users of FC Arithmetic can easily calculate the total, average and standard deviation of a list of numbers or calculations, by clicking a single button.
With the menus, users of FC Arithmetic can:
- Save calculations in native format
- Load calculations saved by FC Lite or FC Arithmetic
- Save initialisations, to determine how FC Arithmetic is launched
- Change settings, for example to control the way the number of decimal places in results is determined, or to change the edit-box text color, font and size
- Customise the calculator, by duplicating, omitting or re-arranging tab pages
- Clear each edit box on the current tab page, or on all the pages
- Resize or maximize the FC Arithmetic dialog-box window
- Make the dialog-box stay on top when switching to another window
- Enable default menu items
- Suppress Hints and Tooltips.
Users of FC Arithmetic can't:
- Apply mathematical functions
- Combine typed-in calculations with the use of buttons
- Load calculators saved by FC Scientific or FC Max, except those that have been customised to contain only the Formula, Statistics or Totals tab pages
- Use such loaded calculators if they contain functions.
The sections directly relevant to FC Arithmetic are: FC Arithmetic, the Formula, Statistics and Totals tabs, the available operators, plus some of the Examples.
You can download the User Manual for free, using the link on the top menu, and FC Arithmetic also comes with a copy that is automatically installed on download after purchase. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Manual.